Avocado is an ally superfood that allows us to enjoy an extraordinary general well-being. If we include it in our daily menu, along with other fruits, vegetables and fiber, we will obtain a series of extraordinary results that we will not regret.
Where is it from?
The avocado is one of many gifts that Mexico has given to the world, it is considered one of the richest fruits, in addition to its flavor and texture, the nutritional properties it contains has made it the favorite product of thousands of people in the United States, the European continent, Asia and of course Mexico.
- It is a source of energy and nutrients such as vitamins K, C, B5, B6 and E, potassium and folic acid.
- It has more potassium than bananas.
- It is good for the heart.
- It is rich in fiber
- It is low in cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Benefits the skin and hair.
- It will help you absorb other nutrients.
- It is good for your eyes with lutein and zeaxanthin.
- It can help prevent cancer.
- It is good for arthritis.
- Helps to lose weight
- It is very rich and easy to incorporate into your diet!
The reality is that avocado is a fruit that has many possibilities in the kitchen and has many benefits for your health.