5 Benefits of Flax Seeds
Flax seeds contain many nutritional properties in addition to being delicious and combining with anything.
- They are a good source of fiber, so they help maintain regular bowel movements and prevent constipation.
- They contain vitamins B1, B2 and B6, copper, phosphorus, magnesium and manganese. Its vitamins and minerals benefit the body processes of the immune system, nervous system, bones, blood, heart rate and many more.
- They are rich in omega 3 and omega 6, essential fatty acids that the body does not produce.
- They contain more fatty acids than canola and soybean oil.
- Half of the calories in flax seeds come from fat, but they are healthy because they help maintain “good cholesterol”. It also reduces "bad cholesterol" levels.
We create all our meal plans with the best ingredients for you! Find your favorite plan here!