Chickpea and tomato salad
Chickpea and tomato salad is a healthy and delicious option that offers a host of health benefits.
This salad is an excellent source of vegetable protein thanks to the chickpeas, and it is full of vitamins, minerals and fiber due to the tomatoes and other vegetables that can be added to it. In addition, it is very easy to prepare and is a perfect option for any meal of the day.
• 1 can of cooked chickpeas
• 2 medium tomatoes
• 1 small onion
• 1 green pepper
• Olive oil
• Black pepper
• Rinse and drain the chickpeas in a colander. Booking.
• Peel and finely chop the onion. Wash the pepper, remove the seeds and chop into small cubes.
• Wash the tomatoes and cut them into cubes as well.
• In a large bowl, mix the chickpeas, tomatoes, onion and bell pepper.
• Add a pinch of salt and black pepper to taste.
• Pour a tablespoon of olive oil and another of vinegar.
• Mix all the ingredients well until they are well integrated.
• Serve on individual plates and enjoy this delicious vegetarian salad.
Eating healthy is also delicious; Check out our plans here! Eat Clean, Live Lean, Eat Clean Miami.