Keto Margarita Recipe
Spring is here and we are all craving something fresh, like a keto magarita!
This is a recipe for the BEST Keto Margaritas! They are low carb, easy to make and go awesome with just about anything, especially Mexican dishes!
How to make a Keto Margarita:
1. Get your glasses out and grab a lime. Cut a lime wedge and run it around the rim of your glasses.
2. Sprinkle some coarse salt onto a plate, and dip the rim into the salt making sure to coat the whole thing.
3. In a cocktail shaker, fill it up with ice. Add the tequila, fresh lime juice, and powdered Swerve. Shake well.
4. Once it’s all mixed, add your orange seltzer and give it 1 or 2 shakes. Be careful, not to over shake it, because the seltzer will start to fizz up.
5. Fill your glasses with ice, and strain the margarita into your glasses. Add a wedge of fresh lime, and now you’re ready to enjoy!
One of the best things about this Keto margarita recipe is that it’s only 1.2 NET CARBS.